July 20 – Leading Ukrainian engineering company INFOCOM LTD offer its own solution for creating Systems of Energy Accumulation and Storage UGV Storage in the design of modern facilities and engineering systems. INFOCOM LTD has been purposefully pursuing a policy of transition to alternative energy sources. Efficient energy storage is a fundamental pillar of the energy transition: allowing flexible renewable energy production and guaranteeing its integration into the grid.
Main tasks of the Energy accumulation system UGV Storage:
- backup power: storage and use of energy during periods of max consumption
- limiting the peak and shift of the load in the electrical network
- smooth integration of new energy sources into the network
- keeping household appliances working during power outages
- quick response to unstable power supply
Basic system parameters UGV Storage:
- power from 100 kW to several MW, depending on the needs of the Customer
- energy storage and delivery in case of need
- working period from several minutes to several hours – depending on the needs and tasks
- off-line, on-line operation mode
- high overload capacity
- short-circuit and current protection system
- control automation
Elements of a container system solution for Energy Storage from INFOCOM LTD:
- 10/20/40 foot containers, the size of which depends on the stored capacity
- inverter modules
- lithium-ion battery modules
- control system with programmable logic controller (PLC) and operator panel. The controller controls the operation of the entire module system and exchanges data with the external network.
- switching and distribution cabinet. The batteries are charged and discharged by a command from the inverter through the controller, the power circuits are switched in the switching and distribution cabinet
- cooling and fire extinguishing system
A mechanism of connection to the system UGV Storage have been developed for EV charging stations, solar parks etc.
Energy Accumulation and Storage system UGV Storage can provide indirect environmental benefits. For example, electricity storage can be used to help integrate more renewable energy into the electricity grid. Energy Accumulation and Storage can also help generation facilities operate at optimal levels, and reduce use of less efficient generating units that would otherwise run only at peak times. Further, the added capacity provided by electricity storage can delay or avoid the need to build additional power plants or transmission and distribution infrastructure.
INFOCOM LTD offers its own innovative solutions for the development of Energy Accumulation and Storage Systems UGV Storage in the design of modern facilities and engineering systems.
LLC “INFOCOM LTD”
69001, Ukraine, Zaporozhye,
Blvd. Taras Shevchenko, 56
Phone +38 (067) 616-87-58, +38 (050) 341-71-09